Start Your Social From Scratch
Instructor: Christina Voll
Starts: April 1, 2021
Christina Voll has been a digital marketing consultant for the past 6 years. She started working in social media and has grown over 20 different types of brands and services through social media. From SaaS companies to home improvement services, Christina has been growing brands through organic and paid social media.
In this course you will discover:
- how to create a social media strategy from scratch, including long term and short term actions and specific goals
- how to create social media content and re-brand in Canva
- how to create and schedule 1 month worth of social media content to help you grow your accounts organically
- how to adapt this process to any brand or service
- how to train a social media freelancer or an employee to implement this plan
- how to set up processes for long term growth
- 2 calls with Christina Voll: 1 audit of the website and 1 completion call
Equip with practical examples from 6+ years of work in the social media and digital marketing industry.
Equip with assignments and tips and tools to help you succeed.